Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please post a pic or two of the signature series extang trifecta...the only picture i can find aint worth a #!$#.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just ordered mine in signature series... Due for delivery this week. $369.00/free shipping and tailgate seal from autoanything.com. Can't wait since I've been shopping the heck out of them. Best value for the buck I think.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know this isn't the signature series... nor are they good pictures.... so why am I posting? I don't know. Got it day after x mas, installed in a little under 3 minutes, and it's awesome all the way around. but the front doesnt' sit flush like i thought it would. See last pic.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
biglag said:
skyboi, make sure to take some pics...i am have a hell of a time trying to decide.

I will...I was also having a heck of a time but the testimonials on the AA site really helped cause they were from Titan owners. Plus!!! lifetime warranty on frame and 10 years on cover material (pro-rated but still). Can't beat it for the $$$ $369/ free ship + tailgate seal

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Skyboi said:
I will...I was also having a heck of a time but the testimonials on the AA site really helped cause they were from Titan owners. Plus!!! lifetime warranty on frame and 10 years on cover material (pro-rated but still). Can't beat it for the $$$ $369/ free ship + tailgate seal
I know where you get it cheaper......

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Skyboi said:
WRONG! Copy pasted from the website. Your quoted price was from the regular Trifecta, NOT the Signature series. Plus, there is no tailgate seal

Trifecta Signature Nissan Titan Crew Cab 04-07 (with rail system) $389.99 ea. 1 $389.99
http://www.mechanics-warehouse.com/extangtrifecta.htm
Your original post didn't say Signature..............

And the regular Trifecta and tailgate seal is $327.99

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
got mine from AA, when it was on sale
so far no complaints
install is easy, just line it up
tighten the clamps
done
taking it off for those big loads is just as easy
and no need to worry about fastners when its below freezing out

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
bbomar said:
Your original post didn't say Signature..............

And the regular Trifecta and tailgate seal is $327.99

This is my original post:

Re: extang trifecta signature series

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just ordered mine in signature series... Due for delivery this week. $369.00/free shipping and tailgate seal from autoanything.com. Can't wait since I've been shopping the heck out of them. Best value for the buck I think.

Not looking for an arguement here...just stating that the pricing you provided was for the wrong product and I didn't want to see anyone get mislead...No big deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still nobody with pics? btw..i do have one concern with the tri fold up...the area where it folds, does it look flush against the bed caps..see, im kinda of a perfectionist and am willing to spend a little extra for a clean look. i actually am now looking at the truxedo lo pro b/c it looks dang good in the pics. any input would be well appreciated. pics would be even more appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sp3cialed...thanks for your pics...i wonder if you can take some daytime pics so we can tell the quality a little better.

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry i dont have any pics
mine sits flush
i dont have the tailgate seal on mine, havent had any water issues and my titan isnt garaged

sp3cialed, on the last pic, its seems like you put extra weather seal?
that might be whats causing it not to sit flush

i'll try to get pics tomorow
that truxedo lo pro looks good in the pics
i like that it doesnt use snaps but velcro
i had the extang black max b4 i got the trifecta
and let me tell you, its a b!tch to put that cover back on when its cold out

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Skyboi said:
This is my original post:

Re: extang trifecta signature series

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not looking for an arguement here...just stating that the pricing you provided was for the wrong product and I didn't want to see anyone get mislead...No big deal.
Sorry, can't read today!! LOL Tomorrow doesn't look much better!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not that anyone was going to post pics anyway, but just wanted to say don't trouble yourselves...i just ordered the truxedo lo pro....way too many good reviews and got it on ebay for 340 shipped.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts