Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you have? How much did you pay for it?? Where did you buy it from? Are they worth the price?

I'm looking at genuine Nissan plans and am a tad confused at to what to get. Just looking for some input from those of you that have them.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I actually bought my 08' Titan from a Toyota Dealership here in San Antonio. I purchased a 5yr 60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty from them. It includes everything on my truck including aftermarket rim warranty as well as paint and windshield warranty etc. 24hr roadside assistance for the life of the warranty etc. Also if I die before the truck is paid off the note will be paid for my family. There is sure to be some fine print as is to be expected. Overall the warranty gives me extra peace of mind and confidence in my purchase. I paid 1400$ extra for the warranty and the guy who wrote it up said he usually sells this package for 2500$ but who knows if he was telling the truth. I say if you can afford a warranty get one it definatly dosen't hurt.
The toyota guys said they would do any repairs in house and if they could not do it the would contract out with a nissan dealer and pay for it. To me a warranty was a no brainer. It raised my note about 55-60$ a month for the life of the contract.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I got Nissan's 5yr/75000k warranty and got robbed. I think they charge me $3k for it. The stupid b!tch in the finance department said the bank needed me to get this warranty in order to get the interest rate I wanted on the note. After all is said and done and I look at all the paperwork, it says "YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE WARRANTY TO SECURE LOAN."

I was furious!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts