Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you guys heard about WarrenTech extended warranties? I got a letter in the mail the other day. I get these almost monthly offering me extended warranty's. I usually file them, but since my standard warranty is running out I thought I would give them a call. They offered me the Platinum coverage 5 years 100,000 miles from my current mileage which is suppose to cover everything that isn't wear and tear, plus road side assistance, plus towing and rental vehicle. First he qouted me at $2841, after I kind of did a "thanks anyway", he offered special pricing of $1991. Still seemed a bit high from what I recall others getting. I told him (the third sales rep) that I wanted to discuss on a Titan forum that I visit. I am thinking nah, what say you?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly...I paid $1,450 for my 5-year/100,000 mile warranty on the day I picked my Titan up. That was with a bit of haggling too... So $1,991 isn't too bad considering your getting it 3-years/36,000 miles later. I guess the way to think about it would be to consider what could go wrong within the next 2-years/64,000 miles and how much will those all cost you??? Good luck...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts