·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, all dressed up. LOL

·
Registered
384 Posts
those bed rails are SIC!!! im not a fan of the grille guard but its ur truck...Looks good

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The rails are actually for a Chev short box but the mounting plates cover the pockets perfectly.

The grill guard, for me, adds a more unique look. I can't stand it if someone else has a vehicle that looks like mine and a bull bar is too tiny for my tastes. LOL

·
Registered
384 Posts
can u tell me the part # or brand model that those rails are? or a link

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: IbChris

·
Registered
384 Posts
damn...i'm thinking those wont fit mine...since i got the crew cab. My bed is 5'7" and yours is at least 6'7"

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Greg, your T looks very good... just enough chrome to entertain the eye... maybe some black and chrome wheels to finish it off??? Not much more chrome needed though...
Thanks. I might add a 4" lift in a year or two and I'm thinking about the rim/tire swap at that time. I've spent way more than my wife wanted me to in the first 3 weeks of owning the truck as it is. :)

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Thanks. I might add a 4" lift in a year or two and I'm thinking about the rim/tire swap at that time. I've spent way more than my wife wanted me to in the first 3 weeks of owning the truck as it is. :)
The only way to pace yourself is to sit down, write up a "Need Mod List" along with their prices, then set up a "mod" account and save a bit each month... I have a joint savings with the wife, a sub-savings account for my BS spending, then a sub-savings account for my "gonna get within the year mods"... earning a lttle bit of interest and saving up for my JWT Cams!!! Hopefully I will have $3k when Christmas 2011 comes for Cams and install ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts