Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these??? I was thinking of getting some for DD, and remove my bypass's.... as someone tried to steal my bypass's again, so I would rather them steal these than the fox's lol.
Greg what do you think.. should be okay for the streets right :rolleyes:

http://www.f-o-a.com/shop/

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did I read all 12 pages lol... but no one really said anything about them... just a bunch of bs and asking when the bypass's are coming out. Oh' well I ordered some just now, lets see if they hold up.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
pgthe1 said:
Oh' well I ordered some just now, lets see if they hold up.
nice. I take it the titan is not your DD?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SDTitan1 said:
nice. I take it the titan is not your DD?
The Titan is my DD... 150+ miles a day :rockon
Well I drove down and met someone who was selling some on DR... the fronts should be here next week I hope.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The Titan is my DD... 150+ miles a day
Well I drove down and met someone who was selling some on DR... the fronts should be here next week I hope.
Forget the shocks, are those KMC Enduro wheels on your Titan?
I love the look of those wheels...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
exactly how easy is it to steal some bypasses off a truck? Unless you noticed this happening at a place you frequently park at (work, for example...?)'

just seems odd that someone would be carrying tools necessary to do that..

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
exactly how easy is it to steal some bypasses off a truck? Unless you noticed this happening at a place you frequently park at (work, for example...?)'

Maybe the same guys stealing exhaust cats...I could see some punks stealing a set of rear shocks off a bed cage set-up...

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Let's see some more pictures of your truck, pgthe1.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i<3mytitan said:

It's really easy to steal shocks from a bed cage. All you do is let out some nitrogen pressure, ands take out 2 bolts and pull them thru the top of the bed. I already had bump stops stolen. Someone tried to steal my front bypasses a few days ago. I was getting ready to leave for work, and saw them just hanging… they couldn’t get the bottom bolts off. There are tons of prerunners in my area, so has to be one of them. I’m working on a security system that will put some volts thru you if you ground your self to the truck :bangit:

Oh' and yes my wheels are the Enduro beadlocks :hi:

Attachments

·
Banned
324 Posts
man thats really fuucked up. i've always had that thought in the back of my head but i never thought people would actually go through the trouble to do it.

have Tim throw some tacks on the end of each bolt so they cant get the nuts off, i dont know too much about the FOA's but i would hate to see the foxes go to waste.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dont tack them because if you ever need to service them or anything you cant get them off. I was at Mcfadendales (sp?) yesterday and they had this special socket on the counter and I asked about it it looked like a cog gear and its for a special bolt, throw some of those on there and a regular socket cant get them off as well as you might be abble to scare some people off just by looking at them and thinking theres no chance. I know they can always go vice grips but they might deture a few from trying, and some locktight or a safety wire though the back might stop the rest

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
pgthe1 said:
It's really easy to steal shocks from a bed cage. All you do is let out some nitrogen pressure, ands take out 2 bolts and pull them thru the top of the bed. I already had bump stops stolen. Someone tried to steal my front bypasses a few days ago. I was getting ready to leave for work, and saw them just hanging… they couldn’t get the bottom bolts off.
DAYUM!! this is bullsh!t ....... yup, gonna have put voltage through 'em pete!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts