Nissan Titan Forum banner

F/S '06 6-Spoke LE Wheels

1608 27
Hey Everybody! My new wheels should arrive tomorrow and I should have them on my truck either Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm going to be selling my 6-Spoke LE Wheels. Any takers? I'm in Maryland and am down in Raleigh, NC every few weeks so I could arrange to meet anywhere between Delaware and Raleigh if someone was interested. They have 19,000 miles on them but are in near perfect condition, no major scratches or grinds, they look brand new. I figured $300 for the set, this does not include the TPM's or tires, mine are bald and are also being replaced. Let me know.....

TJ
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
On second thought, since I don't ever go north, I'd probably just ship them to you, shipping is approx $80 in the continental US.....so you'd be looking at $300 total, including shipping, $220 for local pickup since shipping wouldn't be a factor.....

·
Registered
941 Posts
tjyoung said:
I do have pics but I have no idea how to post them on this site
It's easy. When you post, click the paperclip button on the tool bar above the text you are typing. Click browse to find the pic on your computer, then click upload. When you are done uploading all the pics (I think the limit is 5 per post), click insert all to add them to the post. Just make sure the images aren't too big, resize them down to 800x600 if necessary.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All right everyone, I guess this is last call on these before I throw them up on ebay....is there anyone that wants these? They are in mint condition and ready to go, would make a fantastic Christmas gift!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.