Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody! My new wheels should arrive tomorrow and I should have them on my truck either Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm going to be selling my 6-Spoke LE Wheels. Any takers? I'm in Maryland and am down in Raleigh, NC every few weeks so I could arrange to meet anywhere between Delaware and Raleigh if someone was interested. They have 19,000 miles on them but are in near perfect condition, no major scratches or grinds, they look brand new. I figured $300 for the set, this does not include the TPM's or tires, mine are bald and are also being replaced. Let me know.....

TJ

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops! Meant to say that the $300 would include shipping in the continental US and that it would be $220 for local pickup or to meet me somewhere....sorry about that! :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
il would be interested in those wheels...anyway we can met closer to new york do the wheels have tires on them???:cheers:

or shipping the bronx, ny 10470

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
On second thought, since I don't ever go north, I'd probably just ship them to you, shipping is approx $80 in the continental US.....so you'd be looking at $300 total, including shipping, $220 for local pickup since shipping wouldn't be a factor.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do have pics but I have no idea how to post them on this site so pm me your email address and I'll shoot em over to ya....

·
Registered
940 Posts
tjyoung said:
I do have pics but I have no idea how to post them on this site
It's easy. When you post, click the paperclip button on the tool bar above the text you are typing. Click browse to find the pic on your computer, then click upload. When you are done uploading all the pics (I think the limit is 5 per post), click insert all to add them to the post. Just make sure the images aren't too big, resize them down to 800x600 if necessary.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sale pending but not yet confirmed with nyc07_king-titan

NYC, your PM box is full so I'm not able to PM you until you clear some, PM me and we can make the final arrangements

TJ

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have to head up to Westfield, NJ in a couple weeks so if there's anyone interested in meeting me anywhere between Maryland and NJ we can make that happen too.

TJ

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can't believe there aren't ANY takers for these?! Come on fellas, these are great wheels at a great price!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All right everyone, I guess this is last call on these before I throw them up on ebay....is there anyone that wants these? They are in mint condition and ready to go, would make a fantastic Christmas gift!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts