Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my old Wheels and Tires. 21,000 miles on them. I would like to get $200 out of them. Buyer pays shipping. I can post pictures if needed.
Any takers?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kilgore/Longview, TX. 75647 ZIP. I am just off of I-20 on HWY 135

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the price too high?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
$50.00 a wheel too high? New OEM wheels sell for over $700 each. $200 is a very good deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MuskyHunter said:
$50.00 a wheel too high? New OEM wheels sell for over $700 each. $200 is a very good deal.
Thanks Musky. I hope to sell them soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought that these would go faster than this.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
MuskyHunter said:

good deal, yes (compared to retail), but you will find, with all OEM wheels, resale is difficult since many would rather have custom wheels for cheaper prices...

·
Registered
127 Posts
sstitan how does the armada air dam work for you and where and how much did you get it for? Does it work with a CAI?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have any idea how much shipping would be to New York? I am interested and would pay you ASAP as long as we can find out that shipping is affordable. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pogi69x, I orderd it from our Nissan Dealer. (Longview) About $50. I don't know how it would effect a CAI. I don't have a CAI. I think the Air Dam is awesome though. I didn't notice any gas milage difference like some claim.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
themtimes, I will try to find out what shipping would be and let you know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts