Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dont need them anymore, I had them on my truck for less than 3 months. They are in perfect condition. Looking to get $45 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I'll try to get a picture tonight, they are anodized black, and do NOT come with bumpstops.

Btw that gray stuff is just anti-seize I put on the bolts just to prevent any troubles later down the road! I also have the installation instructions that came with them as well.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daily bump!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got Bump...?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beuller?.....Beuller?..............Beuller? haha No takers??

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure. It's nearly identical to the prg spacer aside from it's color. IMO it's more solid than lots of others.

·
Registered
261 Posts
did you have them on a 4x4? mine is, some have said 2" is the most you can do and still have coil bucket contact but i might be willing to try them since i dont do a lot of offroad.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I'm 2wd. I know that they would work If you used aftermarket UCAs like the ones rough country sells, but by themselves I don't think so.

·
Registered
979 Posts
On a 4wd with these spacers you will need an after market UCA or you'll experience coil bucket to control arm contact.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
261 Posts
would i experience coil bucket contact just driving the streets in my "hood" ? or not unless i go offroad through the whoops? i looked at rough country uca's but cant find them individually, guess i would have to call

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know about contact while just cruising. If you talk to RC you may need to barter with them as they are reluctant sometimes to sell just the UCAs, but they eventually give in and I believe they are about $53 each.

·
Registered
261 Posts
that wouldn't be bad if i can get them for that price it would let me get that pre runner look that i like and not have "cbc", do you have pay-pal stryker?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
.....PM sent

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...Still for sale

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
someone buyyy meeee please!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha I wouldn't sell them to you anyways Dave!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ill buy them!

seriously

1 - 20 of 30 Posts