Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to sell my 2004 LE. Loaded(No Nav, sunroof, backup sonar). I'm second owner having put all but 7,000 miles on it. In March 2010, I replaced the rear-differential @ 52k or so with the updated one from Nissan(They paid for 1/2), and the new rear-diff has 10-12k miles on it. Has 2 year old B.F. Goodrich(appx. half tread remaining). Minor damage to rear quarter panel and slight dent in bumper. Has 65,400 miles and I have taken good care of it. Other than window tint, everything is all original. My third Nissan truck, it has been my favorite. Hate to see it go. Asking $16,500. Located in Mid-South 38614. Will travel to complete sale.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
so you put 7k on the truck, but 10-12k on the diff ?
glws
Re-read..."Having put all but 7k miles on the truck"...Meaning...I bought the truck with 7k miles on it and I put all the rest of the miles on it. Just saying that I am basically the only owner. A retired couple had it before me and never drove the thing. It's a legit truck if that's what you're suggesting.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks like you've taken good care of it. GLWS.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My mistake. Good luck with sale.
No prob. And tyvm . I hope it sells quickly. As I said, after having 2 frontiers (2000&2005) this is by far my favorite. It's just I only drive 3-5 miles a day and have only towed a half dozen times or so. No point in keeping such a large vehicle.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Interested could you email me at
supralative at yahoo dot com
would like to see some pics of the damaged areas
and some more interior pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts