Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 2005 Titan XE 4wd Imediately

I must sell my 2005 Titan XE imediately, like yesterday... It is a 2005 XE that is loaded with options. It is a Crew Cab, 4x4. It has the Offroad package, side airbags, power windows and locks, no power mirrors. It has the bed extender and the factory sprayed in bedliner, 6 disk changer, tow hitch. This truck was bought brand new, by me, in June of 2006, so it still has roughly 21 months of factory warranty. It only has a little less than 16,000 miles. The only thing I have ever had done to it was have the brakes fixed under the TSB for the jutter. Everything else is bone stock. It has two very minor blemishes on the front corners of the front bumper, they would probably be able to be buffed out. I have the original window sticker which was about $33,500. I must sell this like today, if not it is going to Carmax. I will take $19,500 for it. Just aswell not offer any less, because that is what Carmax is giving me. I will try to get some pics posted tonight...I am located in Bloomington, IN. It is about an hour south of Indy.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
bwallen149 said:
I must sell my 2005 Titan XE imediately, like yesterday... It is a 2005 XE that is loaded with options. It is a Crew Cab, 4x4. It has the Offroad package, side airbags, power windows and locks, no power mirrors. It has the bed extender and the factory sprayed in bedliner, 6 disk changer, tow hitch. This truck was bought brand new, by me, in June of 2006, so it still has roughly 21 months of factory warranty. It only has a little less than 16,000 miles. The only thing I have ever had done to it was have the brakes fixed under the TSB for the jutter. Everything else is bone stock. It has two very minor blemishes on the front corners of the front bumper, they would probably be able to be buffed out. I have the original window sticker which was about $33,500. I must sell this like today, if not it is going to Carmax. I will take $19,500 for it. Just aswell not offer any less, because that is what Carmax is giving me. I will try to get some pics posted tonight...I am located in Bloomington, IN. It is about an hour south of Indy.
Um, care to correct the typo? There's no way that was originally $33,500

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to get the original window sticker, but I am positive it was either 33,4xx, or 34,3xx. I will snap a picture if you need proof...No typo there....

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
And it's an XE? Seems a tad high

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crew Cab, 4x4, Offroad Package, side airbags, bedliner and extender, XE preferred package???, underseat storage bins. Cant really think of what else I am missing, but they all added up. Obviously thats not what I paid for it, but just letting anyone whos interested know. I will try to get some pics of the truck and also snap a shot of the window sticker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures.....the interior pics look like crap, its hard to get a picture in the direct sunlight. The interior looks like a one year old truck with 16,000 mile should look... It could use swept out and a little armor all, but thats it.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.