Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Wife's 2009 MINI Cooper Hardtop, fully loaded 6-spd Manual w/ only 12,2xx miles. We are looking to move in to a cheaper 4-door car, student loans are due and the car payment needs to go. This car is Oxygen Blue w/ White Top and Mirrors, options include: Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats, Mirrors, and Washer Fluid), Premuim Package (Cruise Control, Panorama Moonroof, Automatic Climate Control, Keyless Entry w/ Push Button Start, Bluetooth Hands Free Phone, Steering Wheel Controls), IPod/USB Capability, Integrated Security System, and upgraded 16" Alloys in Gloss White with All Season Tires. The car is in perfect shape and has no damage, Leatherette Seats are in perfect shape with no wear,comes with MINI All Weather Floor Mats and 2 remotes. We average about 30-32 MPG City and about 36-40 MPG Highway. Included is the remainder of the 3yr Paid Service w/ Roadside Assistance and the remainder of the 4yr Bumper To Bumper Warranty, car was purchased 8/31/2009. I do not have any pictures due to bad weather, but feel free to contact me with questions, offers or to come see it. We really love the car however it is just no longer in the budget, any reasonable offers will be accepted. Contact Steve @ 812-236-1117 or by email.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts