Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F.S. 24" KMC Dimes w/Falkens **PRICE CHANGE**

Ok price drop to $2500 plus shipping FIRM...If I dont sell them for this price then im just going to keep them, just wont be worth it for me..Thanks

I got a set of 24x10 Chrome KMC Dimes (These Look Awesome)
6x139.7 Bolt pattern with a +25 offset so these will fit perfect..

With 305/35/24 Falken tires....

These are basically new, they have about 500 miles on them, and will include lugs and key lock lugs.. Im selling the truck so these need to go..

No Scratches, curb checks etc, looks new.

I paid about $3450 with tires...If you look around they go for this or even higher

I am looking to get $2900 for them

I would love pick up and will even meet up, to a certain distance...I can ship but buyer will have to pay shipping...

These wheels wont have any more miles put on them since my truck just sits there, while I drive my more gas efficient vehicle :)..

AIM Chat: KrazyKoreanBling
Gmail Chat: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Cell: Pm if your SERIOUS, thanks.

Located In Phoenix AZ

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
how come your selling?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Do these require a lifted Titan?

I'm looking for bigger wheels and lo pro tires, but my Titan isn't lifted.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FireCapt103 said:
Do these require a lifted Titan?

I'm looking for bigger wheels and lo pro tires, but my Titan isn't lifted.
nope, the pic is my titan on stock suspension, no rubbing etc, fits nice..

·
Registered
557 Posts
Where are you located?

Let me guess.. California since it's so far away from me..

KRAZYKOREAN said:
nope, the pic is my titan on stock suspension, no rubbing etc, fits nice..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FFtitan said:
Will you take a pic from the back so I can see if and how much the wheels stick out past the bed?

They stick out about 1/4 of a inch, maybe less. but yea I can take a pic...it will be up later this afternoon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahh I forgot about the pic, but I double checked it but it doesnt even stick out a 1/4 inch, its barely really, almost flush...

I will get a pic asap sorry..

Also lowered price to 2650, I need money asap buying a house..thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
you had 22's for sale same rim a while ago and your reason for sale'n them was the same as now just cant make up your mind what you want to do:dunno: 24's to big ya? ride like crap? loser! just kidding

not!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
phoenix titan said:
you had 22's for sale same rim a while ago and your reason for sale'n them was the same as now just cant make up your mind what you want to do:dunno: 24's to big ya? ride like crap? loser! just kidding

not!
Hmm don't know if I should call ya a *** or friend :bouncy:

Before I was selling the wheels for bigger ones, and also maybe buying a house...But now that I am looking at houses now and got approved I am selling the wheels, the truck my system etc...since I already have another car that gets me waaay better gas mileage...
Thats why

Also doesnt ride like crap, rides actually pretty well, These falkens are at a 35 series but really look and feel like a 40-45 series.

Also 24 are never to big, i would do it again if I ever got another truck or suv.

·
Registered
940 Posts
YES THATS MAKES 2 OF US IF PRICE DROPS... :king:

·
Registered
83 Posts
PM sent you need to go way lower then 2600 i buy my wheels and tires 2 at a time so make it worth throwing down the cash all at once pm me with a number that is easier on the wallet thanks

time to slash prices/////:ninja:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts