Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering my new wheels and tires next week and will be selling my OEM 18" Wheels and tires, Tires have about 10000 miles left on them. The wheels also will include the TPMS. I am asking $400 for them since they will include TPMS.

I would prefer a local pickup as I am not sure how, or how much it would cost to ship.

I am in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still for sale?
Sorry for the delay. They will be for sale buy discount tire has a back order of the wheels I want so they won't be in for another couple of weeks. Once I get my new wheels and tires in I will post pics and out the old ones up for sale.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I got my new wheels and tires so am going to sell my stock 18" wheels and Goodyear 265/70/18 tires. Tires actually probably have 10,000 miles left of them. The wheels still have the tpms installed. Asking $350 or b.o. For them. Local pickup only in the Chattanooga TN area. Any questions feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I got my new wheels and tires so am going to sell my stock 18" wheels and Goodyear 265/70/18 tires. Tires actually probably have 10,000 miles left of them. The wheels still have the tpms installed. Asking $350 or b.o. For them. Local pickup only in the Chattanooga TN area. Any questions feel free to pm me.
Bump.......

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still got these for sale, sure would like to get them out of my garage.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still got these for sale, sure would like to get them out of my garage.
I really would like to get rid of these, price reduced to $300.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts