Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pro comp lift for sale. It is not new but has been recently painted and is in real nice shape. I'm in the Atlanta/Athens area and would prefer pick up. I am wiling to drive an hour to meet you if that helps. Its $1000 which is a good deal considering they sell for $1600 new. Email me at [email protected] if you have are interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Have all hardware and instructions?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have hard copy of directions but they are all over the Internet. Google pro comp stage one lift and there's your pic. It looks just like the one you'll find bce it has been newly painted and rust proofed.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I may venture to say people on her are going to be leery of buying without pics and ur somewhat low post count and the fact that u keep relisting it instead of just bumping ur old thread.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Low post count is because I don't have a Titan anymore so there is no need to be an avid poster. Also, I don't have the patience to sift through page after page to find my old post. For pics you can email me, hence why I listed my email address.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump...come on people. i need to get rid of this lift. Pleasse email me if you are in the atlanta/athens area. again i am willing to drive an hour to meet you to help close a deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You're too far away for me to use it and 1,000 is a bit out of my range. I would also beable to provide my companies shipping for it. but i dont know.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
GLWS Bump!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Watching for sure...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump bump...come on guys. I dont have my titan anymore and want to see this lift to good use. Send me an email if you want to make an offer or have any questions!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
people people....what is going on....this is an awesome lift and has been newly painted and not cause im covering any defects but because a new paint job looks better than no paint job. send me emails with offers, this needs to find a home!

·
Registered
263 Posts
people people....what is going on....this is an awesome lift and has been newly painted and not cause im covering any defects but because a new paint job looks better than no paint job. send me emails with offers, this needs to find a home!
Post some pictures...

No offense, but this may help you get some credibility!

Reactions: benitez63035

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Is this for a 2wd or 4wd? I might be interested if I get another T

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes unfortunately it is still for sale. Apparently no one in the south east wants a pro comp lift for $900 and im willing to drive an hour to meet them. I am not sure how to upload a photo but once again if you would like a picture send me an email with your address and I can send you one, not sure how much more credibility yal are looking for.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts