Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Banks Exhaust, 20k miles on it - 275 + shipping. Complete cat back system in the original box, with 5inch tip. Going back to stock sale.:cheers: Best sound in the industry!! Check it out at b a n k spower .c o m

S&B, less than 3k miles. 200 shipped."misslelau Add that complete system for the holidays!! I'm going back to stock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
wow good deal! If it wasnt the holidays and if you were local i would buy it. Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
Getting ready to sell off the 04? Stock is no fun...:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
las vegas titan said:
very interested in the banks how much shipped to 89108 total.... your PM box is full
I'm boxing it up today and will bring it to the UPS shop tomorrow so I can calculate an exact shipping quote. :futwice: Opened up the PM box...those darn sent messages from 3 yrs ago are still there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
interested also, 53151

just curious, how old is the exhaust, when did you get it. i just wanna know if its the newer one that doesn't have has much drone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to break the exhaust down even more, got a little banged up but the thing is a solid exhaust. Way bigger than the little bitty stock one :jester:

According the clerk at the UPS store today its going to be expensive to ship but I'm also getting a FED EX quote tomorrow and I'll let the guys know who are following this sale. Vegas Titan has 1st dibbs.. on the quote
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Just some help on shipping heavy stuff. Around the Xmas they seem to be a real [email protected]#$ about things. Also try DHL for a estimate. UPS and Fedex home have a weight max, dhl does not. I used to drop ship stuff for them and some of packages were 150 pounds or more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ok shipping costs are around 100 buck to Vegas and AZ, CA using FED EX ground 3-4 day delivery. Paypal preferred payment so they take a %

65lbs at L=64 W=14 H=20 all you need are 3 U bolts.

Still for sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Wiscdave said:
Banks Exhaust, 20k miles on it - 275 + shipping. Complete cat back system in the original box, with 5inch tip. Going back to stock sale.:cheers: Best sound in the industry!! Check it out at b a n k spower .c o m

S&B, less than 3k miles. 200 shipped."misslelau Add that complete system for the holidays!! I'm going back to stock
WILL YOU TAKE $325 SHIPPED TO LA. ZIP 91803 LET ME KNOW ASAP,TRYING TO GET IT S XMAS GIFT . PLEASE THANKS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
RAPINEDA61 said:
WILL YOU TAKE $325 SHIPPED TO LA. ZIP 91803 LET ME KNOW ASAP,TRYING TO GET IT S XMAS GIFT . PLEASE THANKS
Sent him a PM and do not have any final sale on this...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wiscdave said:
Sent him a PM and do not have any final sale on this...
250 + shipping - so figure 350 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top