Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Radiant Silver Gaylord Fiberglass Cover $400
Bought this new in 2006, single lock, and paid $1200 at that time. It has utilitrack mounting system but can be adapted to non-utilitrack beds as well. The structural integrity is great and locks are in perfect working order, however the Silver paint has some small flaked spots (gray primer visible) so they are not that noticeably until up close...Pix to come...
Prefer pick-up, but I will drive halfway or within reason to meet and help install it on your T... I will be heading down to the Silver Strand Meet as well, Mar 19, so if you're in SoCal I can make a detour or stop along the way to deliver it as well... shipping is out of the question unless you make the arrangements (too big and expensive)... I'll entertain reasonable offers as well...

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's always like that... Great deal on the things we want... and they are being offered up on the wrong coast... :rofl:
...freight would be min 100, if not 300... Defeats the purpose of selling/buying cheap...

Got a potential buyer, but still available...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
you driving down to silver strand? lol

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
cool. I might pick it up if you do.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks man it was nice to meet you too and your T is sick I hope mine will look that good some day. Thanks again for the great deal on the bed cover.
Btw the wings were awesome

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
that didnt take long.

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks man it was nice to meet you too and your T is sick I hope mine will look that good some day. Thanks again for the great deal on the bed cover.
Btw the wings were awesome
Told ya soooo... Next time you come up this way, try those ribs... ;)

that didnt take long.
Yup, Now I can do my glass mod... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts