Nissan Titan Forum banner

F/S: Charcoal Leather like Seat covers for King Cab

4K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Titantexan 
#1 ·
I have for sell a set of Iggee Leather like seat covers in charcoal for the King Cab with front Bench seats. This includes the two front seats, rear bench and four headrests & includes a cover for the center console. It is in like new condition with no visible wear or tear. Most of the other seats were hardly ever sat in or used.

This set cost me $285 back in May 07 and I am willing to let it go for $210 shipped UPS w/tracking number. I prefer paypal or local pickup.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Titantexan said:
These covers are in brand new condition, even the drivers seat hardly looks used the other seats have barely been sat in. Go spend the extra money if you want. If you want a good deal, I've got it!

ok dude, i was tryin to bust on you i was interested and thot maybe u could come down a lil bit.. lol. i was just looking a little closer and realized our front seats are different anyways, gl with the sale.

#9 ·
Guys, I need to pay off my TV ASAP or SEARS is gonna kill me with intrest charges, help a Titan brother out. These are in like new condition and will fit a KING CAB with Bench Seat option only!

$200 Shipped, Paypal is cool!

Thanks, Greg :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.