Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking to get some extra cash to help out with an unexpected "bill." I have decided to try and sell my custom made sub box with 2 10" Memphis Mclass subs. The box is fully Line-x'd, top, bottom and sides. It hits very hard and actually is underpowered by my current amp. I built it for a KC, and it fits under the seat perfect with nothing exposed. I would be willing to sell seperately if anyone would like. I believe that the mounting depth of the box was between 5.5-6 inches. At this point I would like to stay local in central florida (orlando, space coast area) as im located in titusville and drive to melbourne/palm bay everyday. Shipping could be a desperate last option. Thanks guys. Kills me to sell it but someone has to pay the bills around here. LOL.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will you ship this? And would it fit an 05 LE CrewCab?
I would like to stay within driving distance at this point. As far as a CC, it should fit with plenty of room to spare. It should tuck under the seats even more in a CC.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ever come down to west palm beach?
I dont get down there ever to speak of. How far north would you be willing to come to meet?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump......!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts