Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this is for a truck that is NOT pre-wired for the fog lights. This harness is a plug & play litterally. It comes with everything already together including the needed relays and terminal connections. It also comes with a switch to run to one of your empy aux switch spots in your cab. I live in TX. So im looking for $60 shipped OBO. Let me know if your interested and i can get it sent out asap.

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
these still for sale?
does this just plug into an empty fuse in the fuse box, or does it involve slicing wires?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya its still for sale, and no you dont have to mess with any wires. its already has the relays and fuses wired in for ya. You really just have to run the wire and hook up to the battery terminal this harness is wired to the switch in the picture so you can turn them on and off. if you would like it i can get it in the mail tom AM.

·
Registered
783 Posts
and if i wanted to install HID's, i could just use the stock housing, right?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya thats what i have on mine, the stock housing with HID's. Eventually over time i think it will melt the housing bc its plastic and those lights get hot but as far as the harness its going to plug right in to whatever kind of kit you get. Mine have been on for a few months now and they havnt really de-formed at all. There is a slight piece that has but thats it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im running 8K in hi's/lo's/fog's

·
Registered
783 Posts
how come you're selling it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an "offroad" model which came pre-wired and I didn't realize that until after I got this harness. Otherwise I would have installed it bc I do like having the switch to turn them on and off anytime without having to do the jumper mod like I have done now.

Sent from Jacoby's iPhone

·
Registered
783 Posts
okay. so how about $50 shipped?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold Sold Sold

Reactions: Blobenator
1 - 11 of 11 Posts