Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a custom box that I bought from 1badtitan in January, and it had 5 hours of use on it. The box has 2 JL Audio 12 w3v3's and is fully matted. The box was custom made for a King Cab in California. It was pushed by a 4 channel 800 watt amp so they were never pushed to the limit. I love the entire thing, I just need some more room in the back, and I don't have enough money to make the mods I was planning on. I am going to get the same setup with 10's instead. They each have a fine quality and hit hard, what else from JL. I'm in Melbourne, Florida 32901, and would prefer pickup because it was about $100 bucks to ship from Jersey to Florida, and I have no idea how to pack it. Looking to get about $350 OBO, also any trades for tech12 box with 2 10' JL Audio w3v3's or w3v2's.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
only prob with ur post bud is...those are not w3v3's. the v3's do not have a dust cap and def do not have the signature JL symbol in the middle. those are prol v2's from the look of it.

JL Audio 12W3V3
296-416-thickbox.jpg

JL Audio 12W3V2
1194362-1.jpg

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
only prob with ur post bud is...those are not w3v3's. the v3's do not have a dust cap and def do not have the signature JL symbol in the middle. those are prol v2's from the look of it.

JL Audio 12W3V3
View attachment 106403

JL Audio 12W3V2
View attachment 106404
And your only prob is that these probably sold because he posted them over 3 years ago :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i just hope for someones sake they didnt buy that sh*tty box and assume they were gettin those when in fact they werent and he was just chargin em for it. ya that post was almost at the top in the audio video thread so when i was reading it im like no f'in way dude so i had to thow my .02 and hopes i could stop it before...but as u kindly pointed out i was 3 yrs late rotflmao...ahhh fml haha

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
i never understood why people add a piece of MDF or whatever to the top of the box like that to get more clearance. Obviously if there's room for a 5/8" spacer they couldve just made the entire box 5/8" Taller lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts