Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a set of wheels and tires that came off of my old truck. I think I am going to stick with the 18's on my Pro4X. They are Moto Metal 951b 17 x 10 wheels. They are in excellent condition. The tires are Cooper Discoverer STT 285/70/17. They have less than 3000 miles on them. I would like to get $1200 out of them. The pics don't do these tires justice. They ride really well for a mud tire. They have gotten excellent reviews from many of the off-road sites and mags. I really don't want to ship, but would if I had to. I'm in central TX and would be glad to meet someone part of the way if they wanted to buy them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
how did those wheels fit for you?? did you need a spacer, or did you have to grind the calipers down at all?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't run them on the Titan. I set one on the lugs and it seemed pretty close to the caliper. I ran these on my 05 Silverado. They have the correct bolt pattern, but I really like my Pro4x wheels. I also only have the lug nuts for the Chevy lug threads, which is different from the Titan. That's another reason I have not tried running them. The Titan lug nuts are too large in diameter to fit in the holes of the Moto Metal wheels. So I guess to answer your question, I don't know if you would need a spacer or not.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
the 17x10 must be different offset than the 17x9 on my truck? mine have no rubbing issues besides the tires and pinch weld area :lol:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump Bump I'm a good deal!!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
This does sound like a good deal - too bad I cannot afford it. I just ordered some step bars and that tapped me out for the time being. If I read your post correctly, the lugs for the Titan will not fit into the holes of the wheels. Can a person buy after-market lugs that will fit into the holes and onto the studs of the Titan?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absolutely. You just have to get a smaller o.d. lug nut. Most of the companies call the tuner lugs.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ran tuner lug nuts on my previous 2 sets of wheels on my last off road truck and had no issues. As long as they stay tight you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump Bump Bump Merry Christmas

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bumping again... need to sell these

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May be willing to trade for some 20's with meats.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Willing to sell without the tires?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts