Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lightly used fog lights with clear protective shield. Comes with two sets of bulbs
Asking 110 shipped.

Let me know so I can get them from my buddy as he wants 150 but will cut me some slack, so I am only covering shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure what the stalk is. He has the LE like mine. He just took them off so he could add some aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say no also. In any case for whomever is interested I can pick them up and just get reimbursed.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was interested, until I saw the price.

I can buy OEM fog lights, brand new for the same price.

Oh well. If you decide to drop that price by half, let me know.

·
Registered
811 Posts
$60 shipped?

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Will let you guys know when I see him this week. His price is 150. He will let them go to me for 100, so I figure 110 will cover shipping for you guys. But if he drops the price lower I will be sure to repost or someone pm me and I will ask him.

I'm not trying to make money from this sale just looking out for whom may be interested but not willing to buy someone a gift by paying 100 and shipping them to someone here less and eating the price.

Charity starts at home, but not going to make it my home.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
we're not asking for charity bro, we're offering what they are worth, worse case scenario you're friend will say no and hold on to them, or will find someone that needs them bad enough to pay that price for them.

my offer above still stands.
good luck with sale.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Will let you guys know when I see him this week. His price is 150. He will let them go to me for 100, so I figure 110 will cover shipping for you guys. But if he drops the price lower I will be sure to repost or someone pm me and I will ask him.

I'm not trying to make money from this sale just looking out for whom may be interested but not willing to buy someone a gift by paying 100 and shipping them to someone here less and eating the price.

Not asking for charity - just trying to make your friend see the reality.

Your lights are used, with no stalk. I can go on eBay right now, and get brand new lights, WITH a stalk - for the same price. Kind of a no brainer here what 100% of the people would pick to buy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hahh...i like that man! If he does lower the price, be sure to repost. Theyll sale quick once the price drops!

Good luck

·
Registered
811 Posts
Any word on the lower price?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any word on the lower price?
I was drinking with him last night. They are just laying there on a shelf in his garage, darn shame. If they sit around there another month or I will just pick them up and sell them outright to you and give him the cash. I'll deal with his whinning after the fact.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Not talking about the price but just remember you don't need the stalk if you do the Fog Light Mod. Just sayin.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not talking about the price but just remember you don't need the stalk if you do the Fog Light Mod. Just sayin.
I just seen the foglights and bulbs he was/is selling. What is the stalk? My truck came with the foglights and all but I don't know what you guys call the stalk.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I just seen the foglights and bulbs he was/is selling. What is the stalk? My truck came with the foglights and all but I don't know what you guys call the stalk.
It is the arm on the steering column that controls the lights. There is one specifically for fog lights (replaces a non-fog light one).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts