Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Alright, for the benefit of my fellow TT members, here's what I can do. I'll get rid of the heads for 100. So if we can come up with 5 guys that pitch in $20, 10 that pitch in $10, 20 that pitch in $5, or whatever, I'd be willing to set up a thread and process in which the lights get sent to those interested (first to those who helped pay) in using these temporarily until their own heads are modded to their interest. Then when their own heads are finished, they simply ship them to the next guy on my list. Sound fair?

Thanks, Brandon

Up for sale are a pair of good condition oem taillights with the 4 bulbs shown in the bag. 75 shipped obo. SOLD

Also will have a set of good condition oem headlights for sale in a week or two.

Came off an 04 by the way.

Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts
Dibs - depending on the price. I need an extra set for the blackout headlight mod.

·
Registered
855 Posts
would you just sell me the passenger side head light?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Selling as a pair. But will if you manage to find a buyer for the drivers side as well..

·
Registered
887 Posts
Up for sale are a pair of good condition oem taillights with the 4 bulbs shown in the bag. 75 shipped obo.

Also will have a set of good condition oem headlights for sale in a week or two.

Came off an 04 by the way.

Let me know! Thanks

Price for the Heads?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We'll be looking at 125 delivered once they are in fact ready to go. Like I said, we're talking a couple weeks before being shipped

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in for the headlights if they're not already spoken for.

·
Registered
887 Posts
What's the holdup if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waiting on my set to come back from being modded for me before I let these spares go. Thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tails are SOLD. Will contacts those with dibs on the heads when they're ready to go. Thanks

·
Registered
439 Posts
we should all buy the headlights together and start the old borrow a set to get yours modded thread, where the set gets sent around for people to use while they gets theres modded

·
Registered
887 Posts
we should all buy the headlights together and start the old borrow a set to get yours modded thread, where the set gets sent around for people to use while they gets theres modded
I'm in if we get enough people to throw in....

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'm in ...... thats 2 , get about 10 people or so and it'll be cheap, plus there will be a set for others in the future to use

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, for the benefit of my fellow TT members, here's what I can do. I'll get rid of the heads for 100. So if we can come up with 5 guys that pitch in $20, 10 that pitch in $10, 20 that pitch in $5, or whatever, I'd be willing to set up a thread and process in which the lights get sent to those interested (first to those who helped pay) in using these temporarily until their own heads are modded to their interest. Then when their own heads are finished, they simply ship them to the next guy on my list. Sound fair?

Thanks, Brandon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts