Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of used 4" CST lift spindles for sale. I bought them off another member and have decided not to lift my truck. They have been sitting in my garage for the last month.

The extended brake lines and all hardware is included. $450 locally or I can ship them. Buyer pays shipping costs. To calculate shipping costs, please use UPS. They will be shipped from a commercial address from zip code 32826. The box will be ~10"x20"x28" and weigh 50 lbs. If you need help, send me a PM.

I plan on keeping them listed here for a week and then putting on eBay.

I am also open to trading for audio equipment of equal value that will fit in a crew cab with minimal seat lift. Hit me up with a PM.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wow this is a steal. I paid 700 for mine

·
Registered
439 Posts
i have a tech 12 volts forward fire box, w/ 2 10" re audo sx , the sa lifts slightly, but i have had 3 adults in the back and they never had a problem with the little bit of lift in the seat

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
If only it was Friday....I would take them off ur hands like that! I planned on ordering sum Friday...damn y do y'all come out with the good stuff right before paydays!? Lol!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a tech 12 volts forward fire box, w/ 2 10" re audo sx , the sa lifts slightly, but i have had 3 adults in the back and they never had a problem with the little bit of lift in the seat
I will have to pass, but if you want to do cash, you got dibs..

If only it was Friday....I would take them off ur hands like that! I planned on ordering sum Friday...damn y do y'all come out with the good stuff right before paydays!? Lol!!

If 04titannewb doesn't want them, I have no problems holding till Friday and you can have dibs. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I will have to pass, but if you want to do cash, you got dibs..

If 04titannewb doesn't want them, I have no problems holding till Friday and you can have dibs. Let me know.
Yeh if he doesn't want them...I'll definitely take them off ur hands...I've missed like three ops to get them on here...I'm actually surprised I got like the 3rd post and they WEREN'T gone yet...lol...but yeh bud I'll def take them on the 8th(Friday) if u still have them on hand!...thanks again bud! ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
what do you think shipping would run? not going far, 32404 panama city fl.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
highly interested... is there anything wrong with them? i see they are a little worn looking but is that all the problems?
You are third in-line. If the others fall through I will let you know. I try to be as straight-up as possible with sales. I did not clean them up or install them. From when I inspected them, everything looked good. No stress cracks or bent pieces. All of the welds look great. The powder coating is a little worn near the where the hub attaches. Only cosmetic.

·
Registered
439 Posts
pm sent to you

·
Registered
334 Posts
are these sold?

·
Registered
439 Posts
there is a pending sale to me, it will be completed in a few days, so yes i will be buying these

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Pending Sale....Thank you 04titannewb
Let me know on Friday!...I'll have ALL the cash for u str8 up...lemme know bud. ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts