Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 4 18' LE 6 spoke rims without the TPMS sensor plus spare. I have had these Rims on my truck for 15k miles. The rims are still on my truck so if you would like any pics just PM me or look at my avatar. I am located in Barstow, Ca 93211. The price is 210 local pick up or 210 plus shipping. I also have a spare rim and tire with the factory Conti tire on it for sale also. The price is any reasonable offers. If shipping is to much I can help out with the shipping.

Lawrence

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Okay here we go. I have been thinking about my price and I want these gone because I will be picking up a different set this weekend. I will take $140 for local pick up. I will also ship them if you need me to ship them. On another note if you have a set of Kicker 10'CVRs we could just trade.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Just curious, why do you want the SE rims?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a charcoal truck and I like the smoke rims that I couldn't get on my 07 LE. My father in law supervisor has the same truck but he has the smoke SE rims on it and I really like the look of them.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay....Somebody make me an offer.....I really want to get a system in my truck.....

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all who showed interest, but the rims are SOLD........

But if anyone need a steel spare rim with tire I still have that for sale.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Doola36 said:
Thanks for all who showed interest, but the rims are SOLD........

But if anyone need a steel spare rim with tire I still have that for sale.
Where are you and how much?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Glad to see you finally sold your set.

hey maybe we can team up, i also have 1 continental tire, so if someone needs 2 you can sell them 1, and i can sell them the other, lol

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
How much for the tire??

How about $75 shipped?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts