Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SELLING MY PROCOMP 18 X 9.5 CHROME THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN ON MY TITAN FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS WITH LUG NUTS.$600....AND STOCK WHEELS WITH SENSORS OFF SE MODELS $400 HERES A PIC OF THE WHEELS

·
Registered
275 Posts
I want those wheels but just have to get it past the wife that I NEED those wheels.
Would you be willing to ship? Or do you ever make it to this part of the state?
These are just the wheels no tires right?

Thanks
________
Box vaporizer

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tex said:
I want those wheels but just have to get it past the wife that I NEED those wheels.
Would you be willing to ship? Or do you ever make it to this part of the state?
These are just the wheels no tires right?

Thanks
I'LL BE WILLING TO SHIP GIVE ME YOUR ZIP AND I CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO SHIP OVER THIER. I'LL LET YOU KNOW THE COST OF SHIPPING THAT WAY YOU CAN JUST INCLUDE IT ON THE PRICE.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BuckyBadger said:
I totally understand that TEX has first dibs on these, I would like second if it doesn't work out. Shipping to 53711, if shipping isn't to outragous.
IT COMES OUT TO ABOUT $70 SHIPPING TO YOUR ZIP AND AS FOR TEX ABOUT $55 TO WHERE HE IS AT

·
Registered
89 Posts
Do you know the offset or backspacing for the Pro Comp wheels?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! TO TEX..... HE RECIEVED THE WHEELS YESTERDAY AND ALREADY PUT THEM ON HIS TRUCK. I ASKED HIM TO POST SOME PICS WITH THE NEW WHEELS. TEX IS A FAST PAYER RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts