Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Retrax Tonneau cover on my 2006 Titan SE Crew Cab. I'm selling the truck too and don't know if the new buyer will appreciate the cover so I am going to sell it if anyone is close enough to come pick it up and help me take it off. The cover is about 1.5 years old and in great shape. It is installed with only four bolts, should only take 20 minutes to take off.

This fits the Crew Cab with short bed. I am in North Hollywood, 5 minutes from Universal Studios. The zip here is 91601. First $350 takes it. I bought it for 900 new. My number is 818.505.0907

Attachments

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Bump for a great cover at a great price, I love mine.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Someone jump on this real fast. Deals like this are never near me.

Clint

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I wish you were closer, I'd be like ape to a bananna.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Pm me if n2titan falls through. I may be able to scrape the cash together...

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
that is cheap

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had a retrax cover and used the bed extender with it on my old titan. The bed extender had to be adjusted just a little (adjust the bars to make it a little slimmer so it wouldn't hit the rails of the retrax cover when flipping the extender in and out.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
This has been gone for a while....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree w/purplehaise. When flipping the bed extender out the side rails get in the way slightly. You can also buy smaller knobs from Retrax because they hit the rails as well. I love this cover though I think it is the most useful because you can open it all the way and haul toys, furniture ect. Yet also use it for luggage, groceries, small items and keep it out of the rain and snow.

The only problem I've had with it was in December in South Dakota when the snow froze it shut for about half an hour in the early morning. I just backed it out into the sun and It thawed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.