Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought the day would come, but I traded in my truck last nite for a SUV :-( The 11.5 mpg was just too tough to take... The SUV gets 17 mpg in the city so with the amount of driving I do, the gas I save will cover almost 1/2 of the car payment.. Sigh....

Anyway, I got some "stuff" to get rid of:

1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - $150
2) 4 Tie Down Clamps for use with utli-track - $40
3) OEM Front Center Console Lid/Arm Rest (I had removed it to install a QX56 padded armrest) - $25
4) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - $25
5) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - $75

All the prices are + shipping from zip 19438.

I travel a lot so I don't have time to do all the what if/research on shipping to different locations so I do prefer local pick up.

It's been great folks!

I miss my truck already.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ill take the console lid pm sent

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK - I've gotten a number of inquires... so I thought the easiest way for everyone to calculate the shipping cost is to use USPS - I will ship it via parcel post (unless you want priority). So if you want to know how much shipping will be, please use the USPS website. Items will be shipping from zip 19438. Parcel post cost can be calculated based on weight.

Here are my best estimates of the shipping weights (if something looks really out of wack, please feel free to weigh your item and let me know how much it weighed).

1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - 30 lbs
2) 4 Tie Down Clamps for use with utli-track - 15 lbs
3) OEM Front Center Console Lid/Arm Rest (I had removed it to install a QX56 padded armrest) - 5 lbs (this may actually fit in a priority mail box - you can measure to guesstimate the size as I'm certain it should be under the weight limit)
4) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - 15 lbs
5) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - 20 lbs

Here is the URL to figure out the zone charts (you will need to enter 194 to start), then you can determine what zone you are from the first 3 digits of your zip

USPS Postal Zone Charts

Then you can go to here:

USPS - Parcel Post Prices

And look up the item weight and the destination zone to get the cost.

If you are good with all that, just shoot me a pm (with the item and shipping address and what you calculated as the shipping cost) and I'll send you my email so you can pay via paypal.

Hopefully this will work....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update status bump :)

1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - $150 - I also have the uni-strut Al spacers that I used to get it to work/flip properly with my truxedo cover that I would include for an extra $25
3) OEM Front Center Console Lid/Arm Rest (I had removed it to install a QX56 padded armrest) - pending payment
4) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - pending payment
5) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - pending payment

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update status bump... Liner and mats are back available as I never heard back from the potential buyer

1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - $150 - I also have the uni-strut Al spacers that I used to get it to work/flip properly with my truxedo cover that I would include for an extra $25
3) OEM Front Center Console Lid/Arm Rest (I had removed it to install a QX56 padded armrest) - SOLD
4) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - $25
5) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - $75

·
Registered
1 Posts
gchu-

If you still have the bed extender....I am interested. I am ok with your price.
I just bought a 2011 Titan, traded my Froniter in for it, so now I have to buy all the accessories again. Please email me and let me know. My email is RUDEL87 at hotmail.com. I am in Manassas, VA, 20110 zip. UPS ground will be prefered, but either way let me know. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts