I never thought the day would come, but I traded in my truck last nite for a SUV :-( The 11.5 mpg was just too tough to take... The SUV gets 17 mpg in the city so with the amount of driving I do, the gas I save will cover almost 1/2 of the car payment.. Sigh....
Anyway, I got some "stuff" to get rid of:
1) Sliding Bed extender with brackets - $150
2) 4 Tie Down Clamps for use with utli-track - $40
3) OEM Front Center Console Lid/Arm Rest (I had removed it to install a QX56 padded armrest) - $25
4) Husky floor liners (rear seats only) - I had them in my 06 Crew Cab LE, but think I had originally gotten for my 06 Extended Cab SE - Light Grey - $25
5) Texas Titan Crew Cab floor mats (front and rear) - I forgotten I had gotten them so they are never used - $75
All the prices are + shipping from zip 19438.
I travel a lot so I don't have time to do all the what if/research on shipping to different locations so I do prefer local pick up.
It's been great folks!
I miss my truck already.....