Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these tires from a buddy expecting a different tread pattern like i have got in the past. Im not sure if i want to keep them, figured i would post these up in case someone is looking for a new set of tires at a smokin price. These are the same tires that are used in the TORC/ Lucas Oil off road series on pro-2 and pro-4. These are "For racing purposes only" tires. I have used these type of race tires on my truck on pavement 90% of the time for years. I got 60k miles out of the last set. The softer compound keeps road noise to a minimum. Normally $500 a tire. Zip code 93012

$800 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
Damn!! Why is everyone who's getting rid of 17's so far from MD?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'm curious as to what the weight per tire? Do you happen to know by any chance?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
How are they on rain and noise? I imagine they'd be terrible on snow/ice without any siping on them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How are they on rain and noise? I imagine they'd be terrible on snow/ice without any siping on them.
I havent ran this exact tread pattern yet. My buddy's whole family runs them and havent had any issues in the rain. Said they are really quiet.

Nice truck btw....miss my titan

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Awesome! Post some picture when they're mounted up.:teethmast

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Damn it all!! Every time I need new tires I look for race tires and can never find any. Can you get these from your buddy all then time? Like say if I need some in 6 months? LOL
I grooved em and put em on since no one wanted them. Ill pull em off and sell em if you want them, ive put like maybe 200 miles on them. They barely took any weight at all to balance. Toyo makes really good stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
so how much would you want??

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
how can I find out if these will fit my rims?? i have 17" rims but I think they are 17x9 so that is probably an issue huh?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts