Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a buyer lined up for my OEM front end take-offs, but will have the OR Skid Plate and Tow Hooks up For Sale as well in the next couple of weeks...

Skid Plate is the gray galvanized 2006 model Off Road Skid Plate, has several chips and scrapes to the front galvanized surface but no structural integrity issues... $60+shipping

OEM black powder coated Tow Hooks, both have no scrapes or damages... $60 shipped USPS

Pics to come later...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Where in central CA are you? I'm in SoCal...very interested in the skid plates.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where in central CA are you? I'm in SoCal...very interested in the skid plates.
Fresno/Clovis, CA... I should be comin down to SoCal some time in May, if not definitely the weekend of June 11th... Heck, if I can get a hold of the rockslider guy that hooked you up, I'll let you know when I schedule my install and meet you...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Awesome. I'm also heading up to Sacramento Memorial Day weekend. Not sure if driving or flying yet though. Do you have the rock slider guy's email? I'll look for it if you need.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. I'm also heading up to Sacramento Memorial Day weekend. Not sure if driving or flying yet though. Do you have the rock slider guy's email? I'll look for it if you need.
You had sent it to me a long time ago, and I think it got deleted when I had a full PM Box... I'll need it again... I want to send him a rear tubular bumper w/ sonar tabs design as well and see if he can give me some good $ figures for both setups... ;)

·
Registered
558 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts