Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Titan SE King Cab
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Nissan Titan steering wheel controls for Radio & Cruise Control. Nissan Part Number: 25552-8S21A. Their new & unused. I bought them & before I installed 'em I decided to order the back lit version.

I paid $102.00 + shipping. Spring cleaning the garage, so I'm asking $80 + shipping (about $5.00 via P.O. as the switches are not heavy).

PM me if you're interested.

Elbo's Excellent Mod instructions: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...187-adding-steering-wheel-audio-controls.html

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - lowered price :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
yea i was wondering that too, is the backlit just a plug and play? I got a 05 so no backlighting, love my dad's '10 backlit

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Y'all,
I learned the hard way the cruise and audio controls are plug & play, but the backlighting isn't on an '05. I had a friend who is more skilled/daring than I am when it comes to automotive wiring get the backlighting to work, but it wasn't easy & required a donor '08 he had for some parts. More trouble than it was worth IMHO.

I checked to see if I had the receipt with the part number for the backlit switches, but guess I need a better filing system. But I did a search on the Forum - - scroll down to BigDust31's post: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tita...ontrols-7.html

Good Luck!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Would these work on a NON Rockford radio???? My '07 has the cruise but no radio controls with the regular radio.

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure, but I think you have to have at least the mid-range Rockford 6 Disc Changer, for the audio controls to work. I'm pretty sure I've seen some threads about other folks rigging other systems up of sometype, but you'd have to search for them to check out the specifics.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The part # listed in Elbo's instructions is a little bit different, 25552-8s210. I have an '05 with cruise and the 6 disc changer. I'm looking to do this mod. Will this switch work on an '05??

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think I answered my own question. Fontananissanparts.com has part #25552-8S21A listed as "Fuel system - Cruise control - On/off switch
On/off switch, titan, w/audio control, se, w/in dash 6 disc cd 2004 - 2007". Part #25552-8s210 listed as "Fuel system - Cruise control - On/off switch
On/off switch, titan, w/audio control, se, w/o in dash 6 disc cd 2004 - 2007". One works with the 6 disc, one doesn't, I guess.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I didn't install it because I ordered the '08 version, but believe it should work just fine as I originally ordered it for my '05.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The Radio controls work with non Fosgate 6 Disc. I've added this to my XE Steering Wheel as I have the non Fosgate Mid Line System. The Cruise Control listed above comes in 2 versions, as the one that will work with 6 Disc CD has an additional harness to hook into the Radio Control. The other is for just having Cruise COntrol.

So, when you upgrade an XE that has a 6 Disc CD Radio, you have to replace your Cruise Control and add on the Radio Controls too. Just wanted to spell this out so we all catch on to it. Very nice Mod to do! Remember when removing the Airbag, to disconnect the Battery for a minimum of 8 minutes as per Nissan. Place it aside once removed, away from people. This Mod is really fairly easy to do. :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Remember when removing the Airbag, to disconnect the Battery for a minimum of 8 minutes as per Nissan. Place it aside once removed, away from people. This Mod is really fairly easy to do. :)
Agree 100%!

Sale Pending.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts