Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my stock off road front skid plate for sale. No hardware. Has a small dent from a rock right by the oil filter door. Dosent compramise performance / looks at all. $100 + Shipping / Pickup. I'm willing to meet you if your close. First one to deposit a PayPal gets it. [email protected]

Thanks!:upsidedow

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
How about a pic??

·
Registered
287 Posts
A pic would be nice and I'll be up that way in about a month.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
cmon guys, you know what a skid plate looks like ! heres the only pic i got of mine.. hope it helps

Attachments

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
cmon guys, you know what a skid plate looks like ! heres the only pic i got of mine.. hope it helps
He said it has a dent, I would like to see, said dent.:smoke:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
lol calm your beard son, i dont think the dent is really a big deal since its under it.. if youve never looked at this skid plate its huge and goes pretty far back..but yeah i wanna see it also...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Good luck, and I would still like to see a pic.......

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
bbomar said:
Hit edit, hit delete!!
thanks... i learn something new every day... this guys getting alot of free bumps :p lol

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
:thumbsup: ...............

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow...this took me a while. I was cleaning out the garage and forgot that I still have this thing. Anyhow...here are the pictures if anyone's interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offers???:bump:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I'd make you an offer if you had the brackets!!! I assume they went with the truck when you traded it in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts