Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock spindles, rear shocks, lower crossmember, and stock 18" SE 5 star rims with Wranglers and TPMS (2 have almost new tread, 2 with maybe 50% left)...

Throw out some offers on the suspension parts...

Looking for $450 for rims and tires... Won't seperate rims and tires...

Also for sell is a 2.5" Leveling kit with nuts... Made by BNS Suspension, in the truck for maybe 2,000 miles, perfect condition. Paid $110 for it new... Let it go for $75 obo...

Prefer local sells, located in the Inland Empire area, So Cal...

Can get pics for you, just send PM and i'll get it to ya...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thank you Bassn8tr! Loving the truck now! A big thanks goes to Aquaholic for the killer deal on the lift and all the help on the install... Well more like doing the install while I watched, lol... :teethmast But yeah, I feel the 20's are the only way to go! :redblob"

Oh yeah, lets bump this to the top! :bump:

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Well thank you Bassn8tr! Loving the truck now! A big thanks goes to Aquaholic for the killer deal on the lift and all the help on the install... Well more like doing the install while I watched, lol... :teethmast But yeah, I feel the 20's are the only way to go! :redblob"

Oh yeah, lets bump this to the top! :bump:
So if you are trying to sell your 18's you just took off your truck, don't park your truck with 20's in the driveway. :bump:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: :redblob" :bump:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts