Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a street scene urethane roll pan for sale. It was installed on my truck but I decided to go with the weld in steel roll pan. I will include a new set of screws along with the instructions. $150 shipping included

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Just a quick question where did you get the steel roll pan and how much you pay for it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bassn8tr is correct. The only place that makes one is grant kustoms that I know of. It's costing me $433 total for the roll pan with middle license plate mount, led plate light, and shipping to Louisiana.

·
Registered
318 Posts
bassn8tr is correct. The only place that makes one is grant kustoms that I know of. It's costing me $433 total for the roll pan with middle license plate mount, led plate light, and shipping to Louisiana.
Being in Louisiana, you need to join and help me recruit MA members:redblob"

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I joined LA titans just now and I can certainly help recruit more. Do you go to kingpins shop a good bit for any custom work?

·
Registered
318 Posts
No I've never heard of it, I live in new Orleans. Where is kingpins shop located?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok I just saw your username and figured you might have. It's located in Gonzales and about 5 minutes from where I live

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
bump for sale
[/IMG]

·
Registered
783 Posts
so what would one need to do to install this?
and what does the material look like? is it similar to the plastic that surrounds the top of the bed?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It includes screws that screw into the lip of the bed under the tailgate and then on the ends to hold the corners down. I've read that some people add more screws for more support but as you can see in the picture it fits pretty well as is. I simply followed the instructions that came with it and it was simple. Also it is made of urethane so it is very similar to your bed caps. It is ready to prime and paint as well.

·
Registered
783 Posts
anything wrong with it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope it's literally brand new. I still have the original box it came in. I just got a steel one so I could weld it on for more of a show truck look with no seems.

·
Registered
783 Posts
could i reserve dibs on this for a day or two? i have to ask my mom if i can buy it LOL (i'm only 18)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL yea man I can do that. I'm 21 so I was there not to long ago. Just shoot me a pm once you decide

·
Registered
783 Posts
sweet thanks man

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my bad. I misunderstood. Yea I'd definitely be interested in joining and helping in starting Louisiana's own chapter.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh my bad. I misunderstood. Yea I'd definitely be interested in joining and helping in starting Louisiana's own chapter.
Cool man, ill add you to the members list! MA LA slowly growing!

·
Registered
949 Posts
total thread jack but stillmoding07 post up a side veiw pic of your truck, from your avitar pic it looks bada$$

1 - 20 of 44 Posts