1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the exact same thing available for the same price if his is already gone. I posted for sale today also but haven't received any replies yet. Pm me or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is SOLD

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do the tuners need to return the original owner's vehicle to stock in order to work on another vehicle? Thinking about getting one but don't know anything about them. What comes with them? I suppose owner's manual would be important. Is the USB cable just a standard, run-of-the-mill USB cable, or specific to the Cortex?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ramman86, I'm looking at doing the mods you have listed (maybe not the TB though). Wondered what kind of change in performance you saw with your changes? Did you dyno it? If no, what's your opinion on the change in power? Was it worth the changes? Appreciate any info. I'm adding the CAI and Magnaflow this week, so very curious.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
This is a great price for those that are thinking of this. There is a big power increase (seat of pants test) and throttle response with the superchips. Yes the previous owner needs to return the vehicle to stock before you can use it. With a CAI and exhaust, the SC will surely wake up your truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts