Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing if anyones interested. my buddy wants me to sell his set of toyos for him.. only a few hundred to 1k miles on them, 35x12.5x 20 only 2 months old...

shoot me offers and ill throw them his way ! ill get pics when hes back in town.. within a week he will be back

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone even run a 12.5 wide wheel ???

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vshort has the first offer of $900. hope it falls through...

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
vshort has the first offer of $900. hope it falls through...
Why do you hope it falls through? It won't on my end.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
why dont you have mommy buy them for you kat? then when you get your lift you'll be ready to meet up in Ocala.:)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VShortt said:
Why do you hope it falls through? It won't on my end.
what do you mean by that ? all im saying is i hope it all goes smooth and your the cool guy ya say you are :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jasonmotox said:
why dont you have mommy buy them for you kat? then when you get your lift you'll be ready to meet up in Ocala.:)

mommy buy what for me ? i could easy have those tires if i wanted i just dont have a 20 inch rim for them.. plus im saving for a yamaha rhino :)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Any word from your buddy? I've been ready to pull the trigger on this one since the first day. Keep me posted, bro.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VShortt said:
Any word from your buddy? I've been ready to pull the trigger on this one since the first day. Keep me posted, bro.
yeah im waiting on him to get back in town.. it can be 3 more days.. i asked him he said they are perfect.. no cut plugged or patched

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AgTitan06 said:
I think you mean, "I hope it goes through"...The phrase "falls through" means that it did not happen because either the seller or buyer backed out.

yeah i guess i mean i hope it goes through lol.. i always just said falls.. but thanks for grammar lesson ag lol

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
yeah im waiting on him to get back in town.. it can be 3 more days.. i asked him he said they are perfect.. no cut plugged or patched
That's cool. Thanks for the update. Did he indicate that he'd go for the offer? Also does he have any pictures?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VShortt said:
That's cool. Thanks for the update. Did he indicate that he'd go for the offer? Also does he have any pictures?

oh biggest part lol yeah he will take 900 shipped.
he wont have pics until he get back home...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
these are back up for sale.

shoot me offers. thanks

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not for sale anymore, once i go 30 minuites to pick them up from him and have someone ready to buy then he decides to tell me he only has 2 of them !!!! what a retard... noone wants to buy just 2 lol...so i told him to find someone else to buy them but they were nasty! couldnt even tell they had been used

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sold to Me!

And yes they are great tires, bought the two from him and then went right from his place to S&M to get two more and have install.

$250 (for these Toyo M/T's) + $400 (for two new M/T's) = $650 for 4 beautiful tires on a truck lifted by PRG.

You missed out Catz, I'm loving these 35" tires!! Thanks to Josh for the sale:cheers:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good at least someone got a good deal.. i would have bought them but i cannot fit them without a lift ...and your truck looks very nice btw !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts