Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Used Utili-Track toolbox...it's in good, used condition & comes w/ a key & the brackets to mount with overhead bars, if wanted. The paint is worn (faded), but physically/mechanically in good shape. I don't have any pics at the moment, but can snap some today if there's any interest.

This is located in PA (17566) & I don't believe that I am interested in trying to ship something like this...I will meet within reason for some gas help.

I have no idea of what this is worth, so maybe start at $200??? Make offers...I don't want it in my garage!

Thanks! Greg

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Used Utili-Track toolbox...it's in good, used condition & comes w/ a key & the brackets to mount with overhead bars, if wanted.
WTH? never heard of this. Pics please. Would like to see what you're talking about. I have a oem box and am not aware of how that works.

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I am VERY new to the Titan community & maybe I didn't explain it correctly...it is the OEM box & includes the "standoffs", "spacers", "brackets", IDK...whatever they are called that keep it from going all of the way forward (~8~10" from the front bed wall) when you have the "overhead bar", "rack support", whatever it's called, installed.

Thanks for your understanding & yes, I will take some pictures when I get a chance. With this re-occurance of snow, that I was hoping was done, it may be a day or two:( -Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got one of those tool boxes and it did not come with a key, anyway you can look and see what the code is on the box? It is located next to the key hole... If the code is EC808 please let me know and I will send you some $ to make and send me a copy.

Regards
Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I just got one of those tool boxes and it did not come with a key, anyway you can look and see what the code is on the box? It is located next to the key hole... If the code is EC808 please let me know and I will send you some $ to make and send me a copy.

Regards
Mike
Hey Mike,

I checked it out & found it to be an "H704D", but do a quick search online for your code "EC808" & you'll find a ton of them available from various reputable sellers...it's a fairly common key. Here is a link to one of the results I found (a place called "Better Built")
Hope that this helps you out!

Greg

·
Registered
56 Posts
What color is it? I can't see pics on my work computer. If you decide you are willing to ship let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It used to be black I believe, but now it is various shades of grey (faded). Any idea of how to go about about shipping something like this? Slap a sticker on it & drop off at UPS or what? I could palletize & ship from work via LTL, but I bet it's be prohibitively expensive.

LMK if you have any ideas cause I'd love it to be gone:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
i am interested in it as well. i believe greyhound bus company will ship something that size for a reasonable price. i live in santa maria, CA. let me know if you find out how much shipping will be. thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It used to be black I believe, but now it is various shades of grey (faded). Any idea of how to go about about shipping something like this? Slap a sticker on it & drop off at UPS or what? I could palletize & ship from work via LTL, but I bet it's be prohibitively expensive.

LMK if you have any ideas cause I'd love it to be gone:)
Call a UPS store or stop by a post office and ask them. I don't see why you couldn't just ship it as it is. You could just mail me the keys. Let me know what you find out and what the price would be. My zip is 31322. You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts