Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE INTAKE IS LIKE NEW i BOUGHT I NEVER GOT TO INSTALLED IN MY TRUCK,I JUST OPENED THE BOX TO TAKE A PICTUREIS YOURS FOR $240,AND ALSO HAVE A SET OF FLOORMATS OFF A 07 CC COLOR ARE GREY WITH TITAN LOGO FOR $40 BUCKS OK THANKS

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dubbeditup said:
So.......are these floor MATES something new? Are they like little knomes that clean your floor for you? ha ha
Floor Mates, sounds like a clever prostitution ring! He must be from Vegas!

·
Registered
289 Posts
PirateTitan said:

that's a good name for a butt-naked club.Seriously though can we get some pics of what ya have and where are you at??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Does the intake have the CF lid on the box or the new polished aluminum one?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PJLAVELL said:
that's a good name for a butt-naked club.Seriously though can we get some pics of what ya have and where are you at??
BEFORE TAKE THE TIME OF DOING PICS FOR YOU ,CAN YOU AFFORD THEM?:jester:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PirateTitan said:
WHY YOUR FIRST IDEA IS PROSTITUCION DUDE,MAYBE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU CAN GET SOME JAJAJA,MAYBE NOT COUSE CAN EVEN AFFORD THAT ,MAY BE YOUR HAND IS THE ONE TAKE IN JAJA PIRATE

·
Registered
289 Posts
say homey...........just tryin to help you with the sale.Photos get us to see what you have and the shape it's in.Sos we all can be happy with what we buy,sell.Plus if you read the request on the top of the Buy/sell forum you would see it says to let everyone see what you have and where you are from.Sos someone in YOUR AREA could possibly do buizz wit ya.Don't take what was said about the floor mates thing personally .It was done in good faith just to get you to clear it up for us.And like i was told before,when you type in caps you are shouting......FYI i am in the market for the intake but can't see what kind of shape yours is in.Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
60 Posts
Slightly thin skinned arent we? I kind of thought is was obvious, but let me help you; its a joke, bc you said Mates and not mats. :domohit:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts