Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just finished watching FAST 5 and I'm leAving the theater to go get sumthing to eat....and I pull up to a stop light and there's a F150 waiting to turn.. So I pass by him and make eye contact with him so at this time I look in the mirror and he flips a biznitch..me being me prepared for anything especially since I was in the hood was wondering what he was gunna do...so I stop at the next light and he rolls up on me and says " u wanna run that piece of sh*t?" So I say yeh why not, I'm feelin a lil froggy! Lol! He starts taking little lunges forward while we wait on the light to go green! It goes green and he hammers it and so do I! No sooner that I hammer the effin pedal I get to watch his head lights pass the passenger side window! I nailed it for 2 lights and I looked in the mirror and he was flashing his hazards and honking!...I pulled into a mcdonalds and so did he I jumped out and he rolled up and rolled his window down and said "whatchu got in that thing?" to which I smiled and said u shoulda been able to read the tailgate I mean it says 5.6 V8 TITAN doesn't it? Haha! He just laughed and said I think I'm gunna go trade this in! Haha!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
hahaha....what year was it? those 5.4's are sooooo slow.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha....what year was it? those 5.4's are sooooo slow.
I think it was like a 05/6 ish! I could be wrong tho....I didn't care too much to ask him what that slow *** thng was!! Haha! And yeh my buddy has tried to race me in his 06 crew cab and he talked it up like it was so awesome and he got his *** handed to him!! All he could say was I thought this piece of shizz had a V8 in it ! I laughed cuz he was pissed that he traded in his mustang gt for that slow piece of triton garbage!! Haha I give him **** everyday for it...LOL!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Good kill and welcome to the forum man!! Nice name too:)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good kill man. gotta love those F-150s lol. So Fast 5 gets you in a froggy mood?? lol Maybe I should take my truck to see that movie instead of the Juke in case something like this happens!!
Yeh fast 5 sure did it for me...I couldn't wait to lay sum rubber down on the road after that! Haha! ;) especially since they used dodges in the movie I really wanted to fire up a rams *** somewhere!! Haha! But no luck! The T had to settle for a lil f150 instead!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I saw an 04-06ish model F150 with a 5.4 run a 15.7 or so (if I am remembering correctly) last night at the track...he was also running against his buddy who had a brand new F150 (presumably with the new 6.2l V8) who ran a 14.7.

Good kill though man, gotta keep those Ferds in check!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Good kill man. gotta love those F-150s lol. So Fast 5 gets you in a froggy mood?? lol Maybe I should take my truck to see that movie instead of the Juke in case something like this happens!!
the juke will hold its own! manual shift that b!tch:teethmast

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the juke will hold its own! manual shift that b!tch:teethmast
lol....i was at the nissan dealership the other day cuz my girl wanted to look at a juke....it looks alright..pretty nifty lil ride."idhitit2:

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
They're pretty sweet, quite a bit of room, plus a big trunk. i was getting like 23 mpg doing almost 90 on the way home from cali, 4 college dudes, ice chest with sodas, and our bags.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw an 04-06ish model F150 with a 5.4 run a 15.7 or so (if I am remembering correctly) last night at the track...he was also running against his buddy who had a brand new F150 (presumably with the new 6.2l V8) who ran a 14.7.

Good kill though man, gotta keep those Ferds in check!

that raptor CC that they came out with is pretty quick...but not enuff for the T...i was comin back from Moore,OK and passed one comin out of a ford dealership, he nailed it and when he got to my passenger door i mashed the gas and said adios to him....:ftard:

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They're pretty sweet, quite a bit of room, plus a big trunk. i was getting like 23 mpg doing almost 90 on the way home from cali, 4 college dudes, ice chest with sodas, and our bags.
damn thats pretty sweet....and a ice chest with sodas you say..?? anheuser busch sodas??...lol! on the real tho thats pretty damn good for mileage.. i love the mileage the T gets on the highway...city driving depresses me(but then i punch it and say goodbye to a dodge,ford,or chevy) and get happy again! lol!:redblob"

·
Registered
593 Posts
that raptor CC that they came out with is pretty quick...but not enuff for the T...i was comin back from Moore,OK and passed one comin out of a ford dealership, he nailed it and when he got to my passenger door i mashed the gas and said adios to him....:ftard:
LOL, yeah the 6.2 Raptors are kind of slow IMO for the amount of power and gearing they have (400+hp, 4.10 gears, 35" tires). I mean, just go look at the guy that posted today how his T on 35s with 3.31 gears ran 14.4. Last review I read of the 6.2 Raptor ran 16s in the 1/4 mile.

Now, the truck I saw last night was the top of the line F150 (assuming) with the 6.2 motor...not a Raptor. And he ran a 14.7...so, gotta watch out for them.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
lol....i was at the nissan dealership the other day cuz my girl wanted to look at a juke....it looks alright..pretty nifty lil ride."idhitit2:
She should deff get it. I used to hate driving anything else besides my truck but now I make any excuse to drive that lil frog. Its awesome!! Ill be taking it to the track on May 15 to see what it runs.
damn thats pretty sweet....and a ice chest with sodas you say..?? anheuser busch sodas??...lol! on the real tho thats pretty damn good for mileage.. i love the mileage the T gets on the highway...city driving depresses me(but then i punch it and say goodbye to a dodge,ford,or chevy) and get happy again! lol!:redblob"
I am averaging 28MPG on our Juke in the city. How awesome is that and we have the CVT AWD model which gets the crappy gas mileage compared to the other models lol. I agree on the "say goodbye..." I love the power of my T but not the city mileage. I never take it on the highway. Thats what the juke is for.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL, yeah the 6.2 Raptors are kind of slow IMO for the amount of power and gearing they have (400+hp, 4.10 gears, 35" tires). I mean, just go look at the guy that posted today how his T on 35s with 3.31 gears ran 14.4. Last review I read of the 6.2 Raptor ran 16s in the 1/4 mile.

Now, the truck I saw last night was the top of the line F150 (assuming) with the 6.2 motor...not a Raptor. And he ran a 14.7...so, gotta watch out for them.
yeh when i was truck shopping i was like a c*nt hair close to buying a raptor..but i was a chevy guy and couldnt get rid of my tahoe for a ford...so i kept my tahoe and went to get a TITAN!plus i was waiting to pay off my tahoe so i could get me a titan cuz i had been wanting one ever since my bud had one and he took me off roading in his and it was bada$$, he ended up getting rid of it because he said it was too much truck for him and he went back to his ford ranger(gay!)! plus the word titan just sounds effin awesome rollin off the tongue!! haha...say it with me....TITAN! ahahaha!:teeth:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She should deff get it. I used to hate driving anything else besides my truck but now I make any excuse to drive that lil frog. Its awesome!! Ill be taking it to the track on May 15 to see what it runs.

I am averaging 28MPG on our Juke in the city. How awesome is that and we have the CVT AWD model which gets the crappy gas mileage compared to the other models lol. I agree on the "say goodbye..." I love the power of my T but not the city mileage. I never take it on the highway. Thats what the juke is for.
dude i totally told her it looked like a lil frog when she asked me how she looked in it...i said "idk babe..it looks like ur sitting in a lil frog or sumthing.." haha

Reactions: jpac811
1 - 20 of 74 Posts