Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I searched and I found a lot of discussion on them but nobody actually had them installed.

Anyone actually have these on this board? I would really like to see a pic of your set up. I have seen all the pics on the mfg's site so please don't repost those. I would just like to hear from someone who actually owns them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
566 Posts
I apologize but I do not have any good info for you, but they look like extremely well made bumper. From what I can tell they will put you back about 2K, and that is a lot of jack.

I posted about some bumpers as well and I am not getting any feedback.

It must not be that big of a market for our trucks.

Good luck man,

Zack

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
a few people have aftermarket bumpers. i mean very few. they are just way too high for someone to part that kinda money on a bumber. i made my winch plate for about 125 bucks when mile marker wanted 900 for it.

·
Registered
14,080 Posts
soon as i get my bumper done i'll post a picture...having a friend build me one. But i think it will be while till he gets it done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the replies guys, I figured this would be the case with these. I actually have a buddy with them on his 2008 Duramax and I can definitely attest to their quality. They look great on his truck but I would love to see them on some of ours. The front bumper I am iffy on but the rear bumper is all WIN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts