Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this kit as bad as Greg says it is. i had my heart set on the PC lift but all the bads things i hear about the shocks and coilovers had me looking around. i called my local nissan dealer and they said they only have the fabtech lift and will be 2700 parts and labor. they have a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty on the parts and thier work and that the lift will not void warranty. i was kind of tempted until i read Greg write on fabtech.
Of course money is an issue so trying to get the best lift for the price. i PM'ed Greg awhile back and haven't heard anything yet. i don't want to call him with a bunch of questions since i hear he is a very busy man. i have a 07 4x4 and it's my daily driver and only go offroad to get my bikes to the trails and hunting/fishing and of course the mud on side of the road.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Chances are you won't get a response to your PM, at least not quickly. Call him and ask him what you want to ask is the best option.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Every time I've PM'd Greg, I've received a response the next day. Maybe some of you guys just have bad luck :dunno: But seriously, call him and discuss your situation. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with him before I made my purchase asking him all types of questions. His customer service is absolutely the best you'll find anywhere. Besides, you don't want to spend all of that money for something that might be the wrong choice for your needs. What are you waiting for? CALL HIM ALREADY!!:jester: :cheers:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i called him and every one is right his customer service is great. he actually called me back with in five minutes of me calling him. he doesn't beat around the bush, if i think something is a bad product he'll tell you and wont try to add on stuff that you don't need and his prices can't be beat. i'll be ordering my lift from him very shortly.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
well, we can't stand the suspense!!! What did you decide to get???

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll never tell.....j/k. i will be getting the PC stage 1 with the SAW and bill rear shocks and the cst links

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
motosyco said:
i'll never tell.....j/k. i will be getting the PC stage 1 with the SAW and bill rear shocks and the cst links
That's basically my exact setup, minus the CST links. I think I'm gonna be ditching the swaybar once I install my SAW's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts