Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally lifted my titan, and it looks really, really good. But the problem is i'm getting some noise from the left front end. Whenever I go over a bump in the road, a bump I never felt with my stock suspension. I 'thud' that feels like its right underneath the floor board of my truck. I can also feel it in the steering wheel. If i'm offroad the bump is loud and I can harldey keep the wheel straight :(

I have an appointment with Schwabs to have it looked at. They did the lift and said they will take it apart and figure it out. They looked at it today and couldn't find anything loose.

ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Truck looks great though!!! What kind of rim/tire combo is that? Hope your truck is and easy fix good luck!

·
Registered
792 Posts
How is the front end lifted? Spacer blocks? There are issues with the front upper A-Arms when in rebound, they will hit the coil cup. You may need to replace the A-Arms. See PRG's sight for an upgrade. By the way your truck looks great!!!

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Is it a stage 1 or stage 2 fabtech?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats a good question. I'm kinda stupid with this stuff. I went with the cheaper one, so I'm going to assume its a stage 1? The bumping is getting worse. When I go down the road its all I can hear. When I go over a speed bump slow, it feels like the front shocks are sticky..I know that sounds odd but thats the only way I can explain it...

·
Registered
69 Posts
D/F said:
thats a good question. I'm kinda stupid with this stuff. I went with the cheaper one, so I'm going to assume its a stage 1? The bumping is getting worse. When I go down the road its all I can hear. When I go over a speed bump slow, it feels like the front shocks are sticky..I know that sounds odd but thats the only way I can explain it...
Is it only happening when you are cranking right/left and hit a dip/bump.curb? I know that I was having that problem and had to grind, on both sides, the coil cup. That completely fixed the problem for me... Oh and stage 1 is using stock coilovers and stage 2 is having the aftermarket coilovers---I don't think there were any other differences :rockon Good luck....

·
Registered
691 Posts
looks very good

i want a lift!...

i got a 2" leveling kit and i love it

but i want 4" lift real bad

by the way
i am starting a new site
it is a forum like this one but i am an off-roader (if money will alow)

come take a look linky

·
Registered
114 Posts
looks awesome. Do you have some sort of wheel well linning or something coming over the edge of the front wheel wells? Good luck with getting it fixed, it really does look great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts