Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done a set up similar to this to make the front a bit nose high? was wondering if it would work. i know some guys with the jeep commanders have added the spacers to their 4" lift to make it a 6" and be able to clear 35's. i like a slight prerunner look with the nose just a little bit higher than the rear.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Re: fabtech/procomp 6" lift plus 2" spacers up front. anyone done this set up?

I have that setup, UCA are a must. I wouldnt recommend it if your 4wd unless you drop the front diff down lower. It puts some steep angles on the front axles.

Here it is with 35's

·
Registered
14,135 Posts

Dang your truck is tall! Or you could just addd bilsteins and 08+ springs and raise it up...thats what i did. UCA's are necessary here too.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

thanks guys. im just lookin to run 35's and would like the front to be an inch or two higher than the rear. so i know the 6 inch fabtech or procomp lifts are all i'll need.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

thanks guys. im just lookin to run 35's and would like the front to be an inch or two higher than the rear. so i know the 6 inch fabtech or procomp lifts are all i'll need.
Just get the basic 6" lift and add some coilovers. They will give you plenty of lift fro what your looking for. I did mine to squeeze 37's, imo 35's would look goofy with my setup. Kinda like a giant with little feet.

·
Registered
865 Posts

Just get the basic 6" lift and add some coilovers. They will give you plenty of lift fro what your looking for. I did mine to squeeze 37's, imo 35's would look goofy with my setup. Kinda like a giant with little feet.
Hey man I was lookin at your mods and saw you are running a 2"spacer with coilovers and of course the prg ucas...have you had any problems with this? I'm lookin to get a little more height so I've been lookin at my options

·
Registered
6,043 Posts

I wouldnt recommend it if your 4wd unless you drop the front diff down lower. It puts some steep angles on the front axles.
I've never looked closely, but how hard would it be to drop the diff another inch or so? I suppose the mounting points on the drop brackets could be relocated fairly easily with a grinder and a welder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts