Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen or heard that the fabtech kits are a little higher when put on then the procomp lifts. please let me know!

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I'm not so certain that they are higher when it's just Fabtech components vs. ProComp components. Due to the longer/taller spindle that comes with the Fabtech kit though, it has larger POTENTIAL lift, when combined with an aftermarket UCA and spacer. Just under 1" extra for the PC kit and almost 1.5" extra for the FT kit...

PrerunnerGreg said:
You cannot add any type of spacer to the coilovers on either Fabtech or PC kit. If you add the upper a-arms, we can machine a custom spacer to fit (it's a bit thicker for the FT kit). One gives just under an inch for the PC kit and upper arms, the other is about 1.5" of lift for the FT kit and upper arms. But any 2" or 2.5" leveling kit is just way too much and the coilovers are desigend to offer the max lift possible with out the upper arms hitting the coilbucket.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i had a titan with a fabtech and when i was stationed in cali some of the other marines had titans and they had procomp lifts(all 2wd's) mind stance was about a inch higher and now i have a 07 gmc 2wd nbs and a fabtech lift is still about an inch higher against the procomps when i picked it up from 4wheelparts there was a truck just like mine and they were parked together and still higher than the other one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts