Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright well, I have gotten really pissed lately about finding a perfect tire to put under my truck and couldnt find one. So Im going to be trading my loving brother my aftermarket wheels and stock tires for his stock 05 gunmetal grey wheels and 275/70/18 terra grapplers. So in order to make everything look good, I decided to give him my bullbar so I wont have so much chrome on the front, and he gives me some money. :) I will get some before and after pics on saturday to show the before and after.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright got everything swapped today, tell me what ya think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wheels and grille inserts are going to be powdercoated black soon

·
Registered
121 Posts
def much improved. get them powder coated black and it will look sweet. Good just to see what new rims and tires can do for you!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea I have it all planned out, just if the money could do the same thing lol; but it looked a little to busy for me at first now it looks like it should, the lil bro got the wheels and bar put on his T

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should see about having the chrome gun-metal as well, or bedlined???
The gun metal actually wouldnt be a bad idea, but the bedliner is going to be limited to certain areas, like cowl and flares and other plastic parts to give it that clean offroad look

1 - 7 of 7 Posts