Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of OEM wheels and tires off my brother's 2008 SE 4x4. Tires have less than 200 miles on them. He just got a set of Monsters and needs to get rid of these. He lives in Rancho Cucamonga, California and he prefers local pickup, but if the buyer wants to pay shipping he says that's fine. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking: $500

He's also willing to sell wheels and tires separately.

Tires: $250

Wheels: $250



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,447 Posts
Why are the tires dismounted? I was tempted until I saw that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Why are the tires dismounted? I was tempted until I saw that.

he probably used the sensors ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aquaholic said:
Why are the tires dismounted? I was tempted until I saw that.


His Monsters were backordered so he ran the Toyo's on the stock wheels for a couple months while he waited.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,447 Posts
ptgarcia said:
His Monsters were backordered so he ran the Toyo's on the stock wheels for a couple months while he waited.
That makes complete sense. Didn't think of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
How much just for the wheels?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, the split goes like this:

Tires: $250

Wheels: $250
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
wow thats a good deal!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
That's a great deal for the tires... I would have paid more than $250 for the tires. I'll wait on the wheels...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mytitan said:
ok ill take the tires...
call me at 949-275-8106


mytitan,

My brother left a message on your phone. His name is Corey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Derwud said:
That's a great deal for the tires... I would have paid more than $250 for the tires. I'll wait on the wheels...


If mytitan decides not to buy I'll let you know. But for you the price just went up! ;) Just kidding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, tires are tentatively sold. Wheels are still available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Hey everyone, this is ptgarcia's little brother with an update on this thread.
The tires sold this last weekend but the wheels are still available, let us know if your interested.
thanks
cguerra
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
if the wheels will fit my 06 titan you got a deal and i will pick them up as soon as saturday. 818 521 4588 give me a ring ASAP dont be afraid to leave a v-mail
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TITANTEEN26 said:
if the wheels will fit my 06 titan you got a deal and i will pick them up as soon as saturday. 818 521 4588 give me a ring ASAP dont be afraid to leave a v-mail


They'll fit your '06 just fine. I'll have my brother call you when he gets back in the office this afternoon.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top