Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my factory brush guard I purchased from the dealership two years ago, its been through 35,000 miles still in great condition. Never went off roading or used the tow hooks on them. I purchased it for over $600 at the dealership and their selling for $570 on ebay, i'm selling it for $350 plus shipping.

this is not an actual pic of my guard but its the exact same thing, if you need actual pics let me know i just haven't took the time to take pics of it.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you know if you can still use 1. the factory skid plate and 2. the factory tow hooks with this brush guard? I've guessing 1. yes and 2. no. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
dang, wish i was closer. i would buy it. best of luck. its a great price.

·
Registered
564 Posts
What do you think shipping to 14580 would be? I'm not going to be near VA anytime soon.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Does the brush guard have the light covers?

·
Registered
557 Posts
PM sent to you.

·
Registered
564 Posts
bump...bump
I realize this post is old, but what the heck, do you still have it? I noticed I inquired last time around and to be honest, I forgot all about it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Reactions: Pops

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Please do not buy anything from this clown. He was banned over at CT for selling an item and never actually shipping it to the buyer, then making posts bragging how he screwed the buyer over......
Duho, I forgot about that. But it doesn't look like he was banned, just ticked some people off was all.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Also, $350 + shipping isn't that good of a price..

·
Registered
564 Posts
Uh, never mind. The warnings may have been why I lost interest in the first place. Thanks again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts