Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well There I am driving down the road and I hear POP...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

turns out the top of the valve stem cap broke. The rubber diaphragm that pushes up on the spring inside the valve stem cap to keep the indicator in the green popped out and proceeded to let air out of my tire. i stopped and removed it and went to autozone and bought 4 new regular ones..my opinion if you have them scrap'em and get regular ones

·
Registered
989 Posts
If you are talking about the valve caps that change color according to the pressure, they aren't factory... The factory ones are the regular ones, just made from metal instead of plastic.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well as far as i'm concerned they are factory because my truck came with them new from dealer. but yes i am talking about the aluminum ones with the clear tops that change color..be cautious with them..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts