Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
heath22 said:
Looks good, I like the setup. Do you have any reception troubles at all with the SAT antenna on the dash? How did you mount it to keep it from moving around?

I've been trying to figure out how I was gonna get my antenna into the truck and I think you solved that for me....thanks!!
That may not be his satalite antenna, it should be his nav antenna.
I put a sat antenna on my dash for a while, it worked okay. Outside is the way to go. But try it inside first, may work better for you.
Try some double side tape for mounting to the dash.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Oh yea, Great install. You do all the work yourself? Looks nice and clean, not a butcher job at all.
Should of had you do my system.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yea I changed mine too. I started with 1 12" and it didn't sound good, so I had 2 10" put under the rear seat. System sound great now.

rod b, about your question with the xm vs sirius, I have the exact set up you do. The sirius will only do one or two more features. 1, is the catagory search, not sure what 2 is. If that's your only concern, don't switch, It's not worth it. You won't hardly use that feature, it's on a different menu.
I switched because I was fed up with xm. Had it almost from the start, and thier music s$cks now. Sirsius is much better fit for me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can help with the air bag light, A/C I don't know.
If you trip the srs light, you can reset it yourself.
do these steps 3 times, the 4th will shut it off
1. turn key to the on postion,
2. wait till the srs light comes on, then off, then just before it's about to blink
3. turn key to the off postion give it a 3 count then repeat above

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't believe so. Those are for the antennas on the side windows of armada's and qx56's.
Is your antenna out on the fender, if so you won't need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.