Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks good, I like the setup. Do you have any reception troubles at all with the SAT antenna on the dash? How did you mount it to keep it from moving around?

I've been trying to figure out how I was gonna get my antenna into the truck and I think you solved that for me....thanks!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I take it that you had to remove your headliner to run the antenna wire down and into the cab to the HU. How hard is that. I've done alot of car audio but nothing where I had to run a wire from the outside to the inside. When I had my Xterra I just ran it in through the hatch, down the weatherstripping and under the carpet and it was done. On this Titan it looks a little more involved and I don't to make an "uh-oh" on my brand new truck. I guess I'm being a little gun shy....

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have 2 questions, when you took off your factory bezel and added the one from Courtesy did your airbag light on the instrument cluster light up and have to be reset? Also, I took off the original bezel this past weekend to get my XM antenna ran and to check out what all was involved in the radio swap but I failed to notice this next question....I'm assuming the A/C controls had to be removed from the original and moved to the new bezel? I'm getting my Scosche kit and Courtesy bezel tomorrow and I'm all set for the install this weekend. My Alpine 9833 w/ XM tuners are ready at the helm. I already had the wiring harnesses from my previous Nissan, so everything is tested, just gotta get the last pieces. I ran the XM antenna through the 3rd brake light, down the driver's side trim and tucked in the door sills and up through the dash and into the center console area. That is also where I mounted my universal XM tuner and Alpine adapter. I can't wait until tomorrow.....finanlly get my tunes back and a little better sound until I start replacing the speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.